
I know there are more people reading this blog than my mother. i make an attempt to comment on yours to let you know im paying attention. all the comments on mine are from my mom and i! we may as well go back to emailing each other like we used to. come on now people...show some love.
THANKS!
3 comments:
after reading your mom's blog I found the link to yours, so yes there are others reading. I have really enjoyed hearing about your happenings at college, by the way did your fish survive?
Yeah! And my roommate just emailed me saying he's still good. I'm impressed! He seemed like he was done for...
I'm glad you read my blog! Thanks for commenting!
I read! But I haven't looked in a little while because we've been gone. How great that you were able to be in Ventura for Thanksgiving. I bet it was great! I love that you blog. and I love the Jack Johnson titles too.
Post a Comment