Nov 10, 2007

Bowling for Birthdays!

My neighbor across the hall turned 19 yesterday and she wanted to go rollerskating. So we all dressed up in 70's (ish...we look more 80s. But we did go 80 dancing the night before.) clothes and painted flowers and peace signs on our faces and everything. Come to find out, the skating place was closed. haha. so we stayed in our retro gear and went bowling instead. We were kind of a sight to see. haha.

This pose was "Posh Spice" i believe. We like to play the theme game. :)

"Legs for days"- as someone at the bowling place put it.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love your blog. I read it pretty much every Sunday. Keep writing.

Dasdel said...

Quite the motley crew. I love how you keep dressing up even though halloween is over. I'm glad you have friends that will do all these crazy things with you

Morgan said...

i know huh! i tell them that all the time. finally! people that keep up with me!!