
I took this picture while i was waiting for the dang pages to laod.
SOO I got my schedule all done. Im taking 15 credits and im in 5 classes. I have class 5 days a week but i dont start til 2 so i can go snowboarding in the mornings. i figured, im more likely to wake up to snowboard early than to wake up for a early class. haha. so yeah. I'm taking biology, spanish, new testament 2, comms 101- mass communications and society, and comms 211- news writing. im officially a pre-comms student!! yay!!!
3 comments:
ooooo...snowboarding in the mornings! will you get a pass? where to? I guess Sundance would make the most sense. exciting!! i'm envious.
This snowboarding comment cracks me up. You can barely get on the Mountain by noon. I hope Tyson is an early riser, maybe he can get you up and motivated. Glad I dont have to :0
Ha..Ha. very funny. i can wake up for something like snowboarding!
...and with the help of tyson, who is definitely an early riser. :)
Post a Comment