May 21, 2009

Film Friends..

Here are some of my friends from the film program. :) We went out to ice cream for a friends birthday (not pictured) Lyvia is the little one (5'0") even I think, and the other two are 5'9" and 6'0". Lyvia had this taken on her phone because she thought this scenario was so funny.
I don't look quite as tall as usual, but thats because I'm among my people (amazons) :)

3 comments:

Dasdel said...

That is a funny picture... kind of reminds me of a tandem bike idea (haha)
Looks like you all had fun posing for this pic :)

girlsmama said...

You almost look...short. Crazy. Since I'm on par with Lyvia. Jarrod and I are out of town for the weekend but Morgan and Linda will be here with the girls if you want to come by!

The Ribbles said...

Very funny. You don't look out of place at all. :)