Sep 24, 2008

What is going on?

So i just added this class on the last add day. Today is my first time in here. I double checked the class room, walked in, and only one girl was there. Class start in 4 minutes...where is everyone?

So its now 12:05...teacher is 5 minutes late? hmmm....2 more people walk in. There are now 4 of us sitting here. What is going on?

12:10- another person comes in sits down. No one seems phased that there is no teacher. Blah Blah blah, im talking to my friend brittney on ichat about how weird this is.

12:13- ok i need to look at the schedule.

Rel 211 12:30-2:10.... DUHHHHHHH! Im early. I feel like an idiot...and am relieved that i didnt start asking people what was up.

12:19- Older man walks in, clearly not a student. Hits the light switch and yells "LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!"

First day in New Testament....already interesting.


~Picture to come later~

6 comments:

girlsmama said...

Sounds like a fun class! I love it when the profs have a sense of humor.

Dasdel said...

Thats pretty funny! :)
At least you didn't ask anyone and way better then being a half hour late to a just added class.
I knew today sounded crazy for you when I talked to you this morning. Hang in there with those religion classes... just think when your my age you will have really good comments in gospel doctrine class.

Sarah said...

I literally laughed out loud at this.

Nev said...

ya i have to admit it was super hilarious actually watching you figure out you were early... PRICELESS morgan!

Bethany said...

EARLY to class? never. i never had that happen. you should be proud!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Too funny!
I remember the first class one time at CSUN and I saw an "older" person walk in, assumed it is the teacher, and then watched as they took a seat with the students. Then it hits you...they are just an old student. I'd hate to be that person.