Sep 3, 2008

John Bytheway just e-mailed me...

...with my homework for tomorrow (the first day of class) and the syllabus. haha.

"Read Alma 30 by tomorrow morning if you would like to be prepared for class"

Even tho it's for homework, I bet you wish he was emailing YOU! haha.

Class so far is awesome.

Meeting Chad from KJAZZ on friday to arrange my schedule interning at the station. Not the same internship as previously mentioned, still havent heard from her.

Michaela will be here tomorrow night hopefully!!

And my dad and Jake will be here on Friday.

CAN"T WAIT!

Love and miss you everyone in Ventura!

4 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Cute picture! So...describe the intership at KJAZZ. I am curious.
-Susanna (so you don't think this is Jeff)

Morgan said...

i think ill post an enrty on friday after the meeting. so far i know i will work the camera a little bit and the teleprompter. cool huh!!

Dasdel said...

I'm jealous that you got e-mail from John Bytheway (haha) Hope the class lives up to "our" expectaions. You should have listened to that talk I bought on CD because he talks about his Book of Mormon class. Its a good talk. But he gives you an inside peek to some test questions.

Morgan said...

hmmm that would be good. he wasnt as funny as i thought he would be but he's definitely a good teacher.