Anyway, so far i LOVE my classes at the Salt Lake Center. My english class only has 5 people and the teacher is so sweet. Most of the teachers at the center are retired teachers from the provo campus. Yesterday I had English (writing about literature), and Communications. Comms was the most boring class ever and most of the kids in there are really dim. Dim is the nicest word i can think of to describe them.

Anyway, this morning i have Art History which i am so so excited about and then French 100! Which i am even MORE excited about. Wednesdays are like my Euro-travels prep day. Haha. Cant wait. Next time i have internet i will tell you how it goes.
7 comments:
haha i love that. I'm pretty sure that english is the best thing ever...AND i am OHH soo happy that I am guaranteed to see you at least once a week now!
See what you get when you leave main campus? Dim people and sad little cousins...I hope we see you at dinner in a couple weeks! Let us know if you need anything! You're not to far away for us to come. :)
the one plus of dim students is that it makes me one of the most intelligent :)
sad little cousins? i will come visit this weekend!
I like your use of the word "dim" I can't wait to come adventure around Salt Lake with you!
Ha! this seriously made me laugh:
"the one plus of dim students is that it makes me one of the most intelligent!" Of course you are!
i want to hear about the europe trip. do you really have one planned? wish I could come.. i'm so jealous!
Glad you made it there safe and sound. Does "dim" mean dumb or boring? I read it as boring but maybe they are both dumb and boring. Bummer for those guys!
-Susanna
See you just had to back to Utah and everyone is commenting on your blog again. People love college students.
Post a Comment