Jun 27, 2008

I'm Gnarly

Warped Tour was almost a week ago but I still need to post about it. Crowd surfing and being in the mosh pit is one of my top 5 favorite things in life. When I say top 5 I dont have a specific 5 things in that category or a specific order of the things I consider top 5 but there are certain things in life that I just categorize into specific top groups. For instance, landing at LAX and running to my family in the luggage claim...also top 5 material.

Anyways, back to my main topic....me being such a big fan of the pit, I tend to get some pretty intense battle wounds. And this year's pit wounds topped them all. I impressed even myself. It was an AMAZING warped tour. And i cant wait til San Diego's to do it all again :)

If you click the picture to make it bigger, you can really see how truly impressive and varied my injuries are. I dont know why I enjoy this so much.

4 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

You almost have enough bruises to be a Courtney Love body double. J/K Sounds like you had a lot of fun with wounds to prove it.

girlsmama said...

I went to the very first Warped tour! It's gotten huge since I went way back when! I never crowd surfed or moshed though. I think your leg is the obvious reason...

Dasdel said...

You out did yourself this year. At least you have learned not to wear flip flops in the mosh pit. But what the heck. Did some one push you down and just like the Chumba wumba song you get back up again?!

Morgan said...

haha exactly. and then out of the pit via crowd surfing to whine about it for a little bit. then i got over it. i tried to be tough. haha.