Here is one of us camping. I like it because he is showing me something. I obviously don't remember what it was but I do remember my dad showing us how to fish on this trip. I distictly remember thinking how gross bait smelled and how my mom always made sure we knew to stay out of the way when someone was casting. I have no idea how I remember that.

If you cant tell what this one is, its me on my dads lap with his guitar. I have always thought it was so cool that my dad was in a band and my whole life I've had an interest for the bass (what he played in the Handsome Devils). I still say I want to learn how to play, hopefully one day.

This one is when we were off-roading. I know thats something my parents really enjoyed. My mom told me they used to pack towels around my head in the carseat so I wouldnt get too jolted around and I LOVED it. I remember wanting my dad to go faster and over more bumbs.. Once again, I dont know how I remember this stuff. But I do! I like that I am making silly faces out the window while my dad clears the rocks.

Father/Daughter swim lessons! Haha, obviously there isnt an ounce of memory here but I do love my dad's hair in this picture! haha.

My Dad is awesome, he is my biggest fan and I love to tell him about everything I accomplish. It makes me so happy when he is proud of me. I love you Dad! Happy Father's Day!
3 comments:
I'm glad that you and your Dad have such a close relationship. He loves to brag about you and all the things you do.
That is a great tribute! Maybe you should convince him his darling little girl needs a scanner. :)
i know! i totally need a scanner. and printer for schhol too. maybe a back to school gift?? hmm...
Post a Comment