
Camera's werent allowed so this was taken on my cell phone.
So last night I went to the house of blues to see a friend of a friend's band play. I went with two of my good friends in Ventura Sophia and Sarah, and Sophie's boyfriend Raph and his friends. It was a big group of us all from Ventura so it was really cool. Sarah and I followed Soph/Raph in my car because we had class the next morning and were going to leave after the concert for home. Sophia goes to UCLA so she was staying up there to be closer to school. We went to the concert and had a BLAST. Raph and I had a dance battle that was probably my favorite part of the whole night. Haha. Up until that point we had suuuch a good time, then the bad luck streak began....
We got to the parking structure and the gate was closed. The sign read thurs-mon 7am-2 am, tues-wed 7am-12. Which in our heads we just saw 2am. So we are freaking out that my car is stuck, Sophia's car keys are in my car so we dont have a ride back in the morning. We went back to the apt where Sophia was planning on staying and had to sleep on the floor there and wake up at 6:30 and beg someone to drive us back to West Hollywood from Sherman Oaks (30 min drive on a good day). So we get to the car and its about 7:45...i have class in Ventura at 9. It gets worse..
So I go the head home the same way we came. However, you apparently didn't have to get on the 405 to get to the 101 which is how we got there but opposite. So we're on the 405 for quite awhile when we realize, "hey I dont see the 101." we are going toward the 14 which is wayyyyy inland (wrong direction) ugh! so we decide, "well we can take the 126 from santa clarita (where we ended up after about 30 miles) and we can go home that way". even worse...
apparently we had even passed THAT onramp so we had to back track anyway....needless to say, I am out of gas, and late for class....
But the concert was great!! Wooo House of Blues!
6 comments:
Hmmm All i can say is TOM TOM you silly girl. I'm glad the concert was fun and I'm going to stop with that :)
haha. im glad the concert was fun too. and im glad i can laugh after i get myself in sticky situations.
That's a calm mom for you! I'm glad you're safe and am assuming your teeth feel better.
oh yeah, they are definitely feeling better. still sore but definitely not pain. hopefully thats over soon too though.
It's so much easier to navigate the freeways here in Utah don't you think?
I heard you are looking for a place to live in SLC. Is that right? A friend of mine at work has a small house she is trying to rent. It's by Liberty Park - kind of the same area that Jen and Jesse live. Let me know if you're interested. The rent is negotiable. It's 2 bedroom 1 bath so you could have roommate(s)
ooh that could be good. i'll talk to my mom.
Post a Comment