I went snowboarding today! I dont have class on thursdays so it was perfect. The weather was so nice i gave up on my jacket and beanie and just rocked pants, long sleeve shirt, hoodie, and goggles. it was amazing. i rode a few boxes (my brother taught me while he was in town last weekend) and i went in the half pipe! it was so fun. we had to come back early for my friend tysons class but we got a good two hours in. it was supppper fun. im glad i woke my butt up. haha.
4 comments:
ok I'm not too knowledgable when it comes to snowboarding... so could you explain what riding boxes is? I do know what a half pipe is. Sounds like you are having alot of fun & the the snow is awesome. I wish I'd learned how to ski when I went to Ricks:(
its never too late to learn! :)
a box is just a metal or plasticy square or rectangle that you ride up onto and slide your board across. they are fairly simple but if you do it wrong you will easily end up on your butt. the next thing to try after that is a rail. SCARY!
Its so cool that you can just go up for a couple of hours and ride. I'm glad you are taking advantage of the snow and your pass
Yeah your new title almost sounds like the lyrics to a song:)
Post a Comment