Mar 1, 2008

Nearing the end of another school year. Kind of...

I felt like posting pictures from this year because I'm ready for it to be over. So here is a look back at this year so far. I know I'm jumping the gun.

CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER.

This is me driving back to Utah at the end of summer. Look how tan i was!!

This was the first night we hung out with Monica and Michaela. Who knew we'd become such good friends! It was at this girl Karin's birthday. I don't like her very much but she's Natalie's roommate so we went. And now she's engaged. Hahaha...oh Provo.

This was at a party by Brick Oven, just south of campus. It was still warm (not for long). My friend Jeff could be being a perv but I don't really know. As you can tell by my expression I am NOT a fan of the person taking the picture. Ugh... But we all look good! :) haha.

This was the 80's night that we went for my birthday.

This was when we decided to T.P. our friends on the baseball team's house. We dressed up all stealth. It was way fun. Before this Monica had the black paint over her ENTIRE face. But then she decided to tone it down. Haha. The "M's" (Mon, Morg, Michaela)

This was right after we went to take pictures with Santa Claus. We got stuck behind the slowest train ever. So i set up the self timer and we all ran and took a picture. It was funny.

This was my mom's birthday weekend in Mammoth. She told me I looked like Guitar Hero came to life, so I busted out some old dance team skills and thought of this pose. Funny stuff.


Thats as far as I'm going because I've posted a lot of the other pictures from recently.

LESS THAN 2 MONTHS TIL THIS SEMESTER IS OVERRRR!!!!!!

6 comments:

Dasdel said...

Looks like an exciting semester or two up in Provo. You're going to be glad to have so many pictures when you look back. Make the most of the last two months, take lots of pictures and have some good adventures.

elaine said...

you will be surprised how fast the time goes especially with all the finals & end of year stuff that goes on before you know it you will be packing up & heading home.

girlsmama said...

So is it the school load or being away from home that makes you want it to be over? I always went spring/summer too. So I never thought about going home for an extended period. So I'm just curious which is your motivation. It certainly can't be lack of fun!

Morgan said...

i miss home and i have a job lined up and im ready to take a break from the fast pace. and im definitely ready to take a break from school...ugh. haha.

girlsmama said...

So what's your job? Something in dentistry? :)

Morgan said...

hahaha...noooooo. morgan stanley the soter group. stock broking.