Owning it right now. and look and my mini-morgan :)
My weekend with the family was a dud for snowboarding but it was really nice to be with my parents and brother. I miss them again already :( but only 3 more months til i'm home and i know i will see them even sooner than that. Thanks mom and dad for flying me home this weekend! Love you guys :)
6 comments:
so why was snowboarding a dud?
You're mini morgan is hilarious! is this art imiatating life, or life imitating art.
Cute! I think we are trying to pull together diner this Sunday. I'll text you with more details if we get there...
yay dinner! snowboarding was a dud because most the mountain was closed on one day and then it was suuuuper windy and icy the others :( but it was still a good trip.
life imitating art. for sure.
yay for dinner! let me know and i will definitely be there.
your meez cracks me up! so do you play guitar hero on the ps or xbox?
Xbox! i got it for christmas :)
Post a Comment