So last weekend after i helped out at Youth Conference, I peaced out of here. I didnt want to be around with all those smelly boys at my house so I went to Newport Beach to visit Michaela. Her family got houses down there on near Balboa Island and we got to play on the beach all day and ride beach cruisers in the evenings. It was sooo nice down there. I got a good tan :) Then on saturday the beach house was over so I went home with Michaela to Yucaipa, which is a little over an hour inland of Orange County. I met more of her and Monica's friends from home and more of her family. It was a lot of fun. It made me really look forward to living with Michaela in the fall. We have a lot of fun together. I ended up staying til Tuesday afternoon (I planned to come home on Sunday). It was a nice little gettaway weekend to escape the craziness of being a host family for a 3 stake youth conference.


No comments:
Post a Comment