Jul 22, 2008

Good Old BYU Police Beat


My favorite form of internet entertainment...

July 15
Witnesses reported seeing two females and a male stealing laundry from the facilities at Wymount. The three were carrying laundry in a large black trash bag. It turned out the three were doing laundry for several family members who were visiting from out of town.



July 17
A male student was cited for being disruptive in the library. The man was snarling and threatening library staff, claiming that he had received unsatisfactory service. The man has a history of this type of behavior.

Hehehe...ohh BYU..

5 comments:

Dasdel said...

When I lived in Wymount, I think I used large black trash bags for my laundry basket too! I hated doing laundry so much that I would just leave it in the trash bag and dig out what I needed when I needed it, rather then fold it and put it away. My goodness things have changed over the years but I still hate folding laundry especially matching socks

Morgan said...

i dont mind it too much but thats probably because i rarely do laundry. and i mean when im at school, where i do it, not here where you do :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH ohhh my goodness. can't wait. i'm so sad you won't be in p-town in fall :( barf!!!! and ps i am HORRIBLE at doing laundry! even though i don't mind doing it..i let it pile up for like months..literally. sick.

Morgan said...

haha so do i. i usually only do it when i truuuuly have nothing to wear.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

"snarling" ?????

That's hilarious!