May 7, 2008

Blondey-Blonde


I got my hair done this morning. New bangs, no more roots, and no more blue! Too many people copied me and if i'm going to do something to stand out i want to actually stand out. :) So no more color. Now im just very very blonde. My hair... not my IQ ;)

4 comments:

Dasdel said...

The hair looks good!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I liked the blue in your hair. But I know what you mean. Now that my hair is shorter I see so many people starting to get the same haircut. So I want mine to be different now.
The blondy-blond is cute. And don't worry, I won't copy you.
Susanna:)

Morgan said...

i guess its the price i pay for being such a trend setter. haha.

Linda said...

You look so much like your mom in that picture. The only difference is your eyes. Same smile though.