Dec 1, 2007

P.S. They won!!

So i like to send my dad picture messages from my phone sometimes to keep in touch. it snowed a few inches this morning so i sent him this-

And he responded with this.

Apparently my parents are going to the SC game today. And i am SOOOO JEALOUS! i'm in the snow and they are headed to LA. :( ohhhh well, im going snowboarding on tuesday. beat that dad!!! POWWWWDER RUNSSS!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love the idea of sending picture messages back and forth. The picture of your mom is priceless. Did he take that while he was driving? No wonder she has that look on her face.

Morgan said...

yeah im pretty sure that was spur-of-the-moment retaliation... haha,

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I love the expression on your mom's face! That's awesome. She didn't see that one coming at all. I got a good laugh.

RARJVR said...

I just learned from Bethany that you have a blog. Enjoy the snow, it looks like there will be more soon judging by the weather here this week.