I look like Zoolander but i was just trying to show off my new braid. which you still cant really see. Haha...monica does hair and she was dying a friends and i liked the color so i had her do one small streak and then i braided it in with some blonde. Its subtle but i like it. Adds character.
I dont even know who you get bruises in those shape and colors. There is a huge one on my shin thats more blue and wouldnt show up in the picture. That was definitely an amazing concert.
4 comments:
So what color is it? Since you said it was subtle I guess it isn't hot pink or something...I guess I will see for myself on Sunday, you fly home thursday, right?
I can see the blue bruises... from the souvenirs you brought back it looks like you had "fun" in the mosh pit!
i definitely did! yeah i fly home in the morning! i cant wait!!
Careful with the bruises. Sometimes after the bruise goes away you still have a dent in your shin. The color in your hair is fun and looks cute.
Post a Comment