Dec 20, 2007

Best Friends!

I landed in LA this afternoon. It's a little rainy here but i dont mind. It still feels warm to me!! I spent most of the day with Kyrstin! She is my best friend since we were 8 and its so exciting to hang out with her!! I wish i could see her way way way more. Besides family members, i miss her the most when im in utah. But it makes it so exciting when we DO get to see each other. Some friends of ours took us out to dinner so i took a few pictures after we got all cute and ready to go. I liked this one.

Kyrstin and Morgan...Best Friends Forever!!! Haha...

4 comments:

Dasdel said...

Its nice to come home and have friendships that just pick up like you haven't missed a beat.

Dasdel said...

Kyrstin's tongue looks really long!

Dasdel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elaine said...

derek just created his own blog but he doesn't know how to invite people (family) to join...it's dbura.blogspot.com