Jun 13, 2009

Raise your hand..

(or leave a comment) If you still read my blog. I'm feeling like my mom is the only one lately..

9 comments:

Dasdel said...

yeah I'd say Jessica and I are the only regular commenters lately... but I've notices a slowing down on other blogs as well. Bethany just said she was going to boot people off of hers too. And I've noticed a lot less comments on mine as well as others that I check regularly. It must be a busy time of year and people aren't spending as much time on the computer, posting or commenting.

girlsmama said...

Hey! I still read it regularly. I even comment most of the time. I have no life outside of my kids most of the time, so I like to look at other peoples on my computer. :)

lisastassforth said...

Ok I read both yours and your moms blogs. I'm just too tired sometimes to post a response. A different blog of a mormon girl and her husband has just changed her comments to not allow anyone she doesn't know to comment. So I deleted her bookmark.

The Ribbles said...

I read your blog, normally every two weeks, but I get to it. :) I just work on a computer all day so the last thing I want to do is get on the computer when I get home. But I do love your blog and learning more about you and your fun college life. :)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

(I'm raising my hand)
I haven't read many blogs lately. That's why I haven't been commenting on yours much. For a while I would read a few blogs everyday and I decided I needed to cut back :) in order to be more productive. I still enjoy yours tho. I still post on mine but I have fewer comments too.
-Susanna

Natalie said...

dude i'm still reading and i'm in fijijijiji. i read it whenever i can get internet! DUH

David and Karin said...

I read it almost daily! haha I am such a blog stalker but I get bored during the day a lot. And sometimes David joins me in reading it!

elaine said...

I read it too although lately I haven't been able to go on line as much because I've been babysitting Jayden & he thinks this is his computer...he loves to play buzz lightyear astroblasters (an interactive game with disneyland) & toontown plus the games online,I can't believe how well he manages the electronic stuff!!!

Lauren said...

I do!!!