Jun 29, 2009

Girl's Camp..

I went to camp this year as an ACL (adult camp leader). My mom is in the stake YW's Presidency so she did much of the planning and asked me to come along. It was so much fun, I stayed in a cabin with five 11 and 12 year olds. And I had such a good time :) Here are some pictures!

Our first year being at camp together, both as Adult Camp Leaders :)
My girls and I at certification class learning about latrines
Me holding Bro. Hooke's snake Napoleon
Sister Winslow & I at the top of the hike with the Virtue Banner
Me launching kayaks for the girls.


6 comments:

Lady Dot said...

Woohoo for latrines!!! hahaha :) It's nice that you and your mom were there are ACLs together.

Answer about the butterflies...The butterfly exhibit is free, you just have to pay to get into the museum. It's $10 for adults. It's a really cool museum. I loved it.

(Am I spelling "museum" wrong? It looks so weird)

-Susanna

Dasdel said...

It's amazing how fast our week at camp went. It was nice to have someone with some sanity there with me. Thanks for all your help. You were an amazing ACL. What lucky girls to get to have you in their cabin. They are spoiled now, for sure! haha

Natalie said...

awww morgan at camp. lovin it. those kayaks bring back memories...from like 3 weeks ago...yikes.

The Ribbles said...

How fun. That is so neat you got to go together. I am sure the girls loved you. You a great example for them.

Bethany said...

Fun! i'm jealous! some of my friends are in the YW presidency and went to camp the same week and I was a little jealous they got to go! RS is lame!

Kate Nash said...

You are the cutest camper I've ever seen.