
However, i'm very excited to go back to school. And move into a new apartment, with a new ward, and a new schedule, and a whole new life! Haha, well kinda, its back to my Utah life, but so many new things make it feel all brand new. I'm looking forward to my classes this semester...if you are interested, im taking French 101, Comms 101 & 211, Art History 202, English 316 (technical communication..whatever that is), and the class i'm SUUUPER amped on Book of Mormon!

You may think im being sarcastic about that last one but nooope. I'm taking it with John Bytheway!!!!! How cool is that? My mom is jealous so i'm sure you are too. Muahaha! I'm really looking forward to it. Its one of my earlier classes so i think it will make me want to wake up and take this class seriously! I wouldnt want to let down my Mormon celebrity of a teacher. Haha.

Ok back to how im sad summer is over, just less than 4 weeks :( I'm looking forward to making the most of it with another lake trip (or 2?) and watching jake compete in skateboarding in about 2 weeks and warped tour with my friend maris is San Diego, and other exciting things. And my mom is coming with me to move back up so i dont have to say bye to her as soon as i have to say bye to Ventura and the rest of my friends and fam.
.jpg)


In other news, something else im not ready to accept..... is that 2 months from today i turn 20. Are you kidding? I think i'm still 15. Except Jake's not even 15 anymore. He's almost 17. When did this happen? Any advice on how not to not be a teenager anymore? 20 is old. (well it is for me, the perpetual kid....haha)

(im 17 in that picture :( haha)
7 comments:
You are turning 20? wow! where did the time go? It really is kind of strange getting older. This year I turned 28 and it just doesn't seem like I am that old, but i guess I am. It doesn't bother me to be older or anything, but it's weird to think back to when I was in YWs and the leaders I had and such.. I think they were probably the age I am now. It's just strange!
enjoy those last few weeks before heading back to utah. It sounds like you have some great things planned. Your life sounds so exciting! i kind of miss those days.
I think we both feel the same about going back to school...happy and sad at the same time!
For the record someone asked me my age the other day and without hesitation I said 18 it took a look from whoever was with me to remember I am 20.
hahaha sarah you are awesome. i will probably continue to say im 19 even after my birthday. i like being a teenager. stupid stuff i do can be blamed on it. haha.
i guess i dont mind getting older either, i like learning and i like knowing im smarter or have learned more from the experiences i have as i grow up. but i think its mostly the numbers that i dont like.
I don't want to believe that my baby is going to be 20. (We can dwell on that later...)
And I don't want summer to end. Its so great when your home. The house is very different when you are away. I'm glad you get the opportunity to go to school but I love summer break. August is going to be a good month!
Love the "peace out" pic.
People are not anxious for you to leave. They're just taking an interest in you and your life.
Love the "peace out" pic.
People are not anxious for you to leave. They're just taking an interest in you and your life.
Post a Comment