I finally added music to my blog. And i know i have been neglecting the blog world lately....sorry. But im back!
So here's an update on my life.
1. Im home from Utah! ...For four months. While I'm here I'll be working and eventually do some summer school. And just re-adjusting to life at home. Because its way too weird to feel unfamiliar here so I'm taking this summer to make home feel like home again, not just a vacation.
2. I pulled an all-nighter for my bio final and now I am paying the price. My immune system is pissed...
3. I miss Utah A LOT! ...more than i ever thought. I'm glad that Utah finally feels like home though. I miss my friends there, they are like my family. But i will get back to them in a few months. It's nice to have some time with my real family, at my real home.
4. Home ward or singles ward? ...A dilemna I can't find a solution to. Whats your opinion? (I expect EVERYONE to respond)
So... read my blog again, check it, comment it, love it, aaaaaaand listen to my new music.
Looooove,
Morgan
Apr 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I didn't get any music. :(
I'm glad you're home safe! I'm sure you'll enjoy your summer, but glad you like it here to! It's become home to me.
I think I'd vote for the singles ward. You'll enjoy the activities more.
Get well, and see you when you come back to your home away from home!
hmm... what is your agenda with church? i don't know what single's wards are like in CA, but i was never a fan in utah. I liked the home wards way better. I sometimes went to single's ward activities though. if you miss BYU though, you may like to go to the single's ward.
i'm envious that you are in Ventura. I keep looking at jobs for tyson around there. oh, to live there. I love it there. Enjoy your summer!
hmmm it should automatically start. the player is at the bottom of all the posts.
so far one vote singles one vote home....interesting..
maybe i will compromise by going to church with the fam and then go to activities with the singles ward? i like this idea...
That would work. I was only ever in student singles wards. I think one of the differences will be the aims of the leadership. You'll get more appropriate topics to your age and situation in a singles ward, that's one thing some of the newly too old to go to a singles ward singles talk about in our ward.
What? you don't want to go to both wards? I thought every girl your age wanted to go to church for 6 hours every Sunday! I might be biased but I say home ward. (Cuz otherwise I might never see you.) But then again, singles ward might be more fun!
total
home ward- 2.5 votes
singles- .5
maybe i'll just go to that much percent of each ward!
keep the responses coming.
i would def say singles...but institute counts lol
Post a Comment