Thats pretty funny! Oh the difference a few years can make when you are a teenager. Billy Clower days have lots of fun memories and some really off the wall costumes!
that's so funny, Grandma & I were just talking about your dance days & your costumes a couple days ago some how she got on that subject after talking about your mom & her lack of enthusiasm for her piano lessons with a little old man Maurice I think his name was...how we got from that to your dance I don't know...something about the amount your mom spent on costumes I think:}
HAHA WHENEVER I LOOK AT THIS PIC IT REMINDS ME OF THE SONG "DANCING QUEEN" ANYWAYS THATS A CLASSIC PIC... AND THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY BLOG TO ME IT MADE ME LAUGH BIG TIME... I TOTALLY REMEMBER THOSE TIMES
7 comments:
Thats pretty funny! Oh the difference a few years can make when you are a teenager. Billy Clower days have lots of fun memories and some really off the wall costumes!
that's so funny, Grandma & I were just talking about your dance days & your costumes a couple days ago some how she got on that subject after talking about your mom & her lack of enthusiasm for her piano lessons with a little old man Maurice I think his name was...how we got from that to your dance I don't know...something about the amount your mom spent on costumes I think:}
Go Morgan! That looks like a wild time, or at least a costume. :)
Wow. That is a lot of mesh.
wow! you should wear that to your next party!
That is so funny! I love all the mesh and crazy make-up.
HAHA WHENEVER I LOOK AT THIS PIC IT REMINDS ME OF THE SONG "DANCING QUEEN" ANYWAYS THATS A CLASSIC PIC... AND THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY BLOG TO ME IT MADE ME LAUGH BIG TIME... I TOTALLY REMEMBER THOSE TIMES
Post a Comment