Hotmail has not been working properly and i've been wanting to switch for awhile so i finally did it. I have a new email and im going to ditch the old one.
azzie1003@gmail.com USE IT
azzie was a nickname that started in young womens. sarah jones was jonesy, megan judson was juddy, and i was azzie. i had to change the s's from my last name to z's for obvious reasons. haha. but in case you were wondering how i came up with my email, thats the story. :) oh and 1003 is my bday, october 3, remember that too! hehehe.
Jan 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year AZZIE!
I might switch mine soon too. Hotmail is not so hot anymore. Its always a gamble if you'll be able to sign on or not.
yes, and I need a reliable email. Plus I'd rather be g than hot. Hehehe.
Post a Comment