Jan 19, 2008

Michaela came to visit!


It's been like a week since i've posted so i thought i'd write something. Michaela and her friend Aubrey came last week to visit us for the weekend. I think they were nuts for driving 10 hours for just 2 nights but we had a lot of fun having them here! Move back Michaela!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Morgan - Every time I look at this picture I wonder if your outfit has a top! It looks pretty bare...

You look like you're having fun with your friends though so that's good.

elaine said...

haha I was thinking the same thing... BYU dress code?

Dasdel said...

You are the only blonde when you take pictures with your friends up there, and when you're home most of your friends are blonde.

Morgan said...

yeah im a free spirit...what can i say, LET THOSE SHOULDERS SHOW! ;)


i like being the only blonde too, makes me stand out a little more.. cuz being six feet tall doesnt quite do the trick. haha.