I saw this on Susanna's blog. She is saying what she is Thankful for throughout the month of November. I am stealing this.
I am Thankful for my brother Jake. He's visiting me for the week to look at apartments at UVU to get ready to move in January. Jake and I have got along pretty well most our lives. We understand each other well and I appreciate that a lot. I'm thankful for my only sibling! I wouldnt want any others :)


Pumpkin Raid earlier this week :)
3 comments:
You stole people's pumpkins? I'm so ashamed
But I must agree you and Jake have a great friendship and understanding of one another. You've both been very supportive of the other and I am thankful the relationship you two share.
That's a good thing to be thankful for! I am thankful for friends like Morgan who inform me that dentures and implants can be in the same ad! haha.
Post a Comment