So im supposed to be writing a paper, however this sounds way more fun :) my mom told me to get off blogspot. but i swear my paper is half done! this is a study break.
SOOO i cant believe i've been back in provo for almost 2 months! almost as long as i was home this summer. yesterday it snowed...and it stuck! for awhile. it melted now. which i am grateful for because i refuse to drive while its snowy. fall is my favorite time of year though so im enjoying it. the fall leaves are cool, we dont get a lot of that at home. i carved pumpkins on saturday! thats always fun. mine was a palm tree and a flamingo...go figure. haha.
Im about half way through the semester and my dang teachers are laying it on thick! two papers due tomorrow (i promise i will get them done) i am basically counting down the days til i get to come home for thanksgiving. less than a month! im pretty excited. i have always appreciated home but when you are so far away you appreciate it more than anything! just being in my bedroom makes me ecstatic!
anyway, i really shouldnt be "blogging" i guess i'll get back to my stupid papers.
ps.- the reason my blog is called misplaced morgan is because i am in the mountains! and i love it but dang, i wish i was at the beach! haha. mountains are pretty too, just different.
Oct 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a feeling thats what misplaced meant
The longer you live here the more torn you become. When I'm in Ventura I realize how much I miss the beach but while I'm there I miss the mountains. Isn't the world a wonderful place?
Post a Comment